Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just a heads up my Lacrosse Season has started and we beat Logan today 17-7 It was a great game and for all of you ogdeniers (don't know if thats what it is) my Weber Game is on the 31st at 4:30 at Oak Lawn Park. if you want to come.

2 comments:

  1. My foot is green and I Mrs. O' Simpson belive in the luck of the irish- We made leprechaun traps and a little boy in my class said " Mrs. Simpson if I catch one can I take it home?" I said "oh yes!" Well when he came back from p.e and he realized that the leprechaun had not been caught in his pipe cleaner/ empty film canister contraption he teared up- I think he really belived that he was going home with a little elf today- call it magical or dream killing- I told him that they are extremely hard too catch- I don't think it helped Happy St. Patricks Day to you all! P.s Why do frogs like St Patricks Day? Because they are already green ! Ha Ha- Love Michele

    ReplyDelete