Friday, August 7, 2009

BLOG NEWS

Hello everyone,

I have asked Stephanie to help manage and design the family blog. She is so much better with the blogs than I. I am grateful that she will help us as we try to establish this place where we can share family messages and stay connected.

If you are having trouble viewing or posting to the blog would you email Stephanie or myself and we will help you get started. You can reach either one of us at: reganhowell@gmail or stefanie.horsley@gmail.com

Lets try and make this work - I am not asking you to throw The Jonas Brothers on your iPod and blog it out like a bunch of tweens but it would be great if there was just one message a month from your family.

If you would prefer to send me the message via email I would be happy to post in your behalf.

Again, a big thank you to Stephanie for her help as we continue create and develop the family blog.

Love,
Regan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Regan! I still have some work to do...i will do it when we get back from vacation! But i hope to get it looking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete